Żywność ekologiczna –sposób na „zdrową” dietę?
- Monika Bronkowska,
- Dagmara Orzeł,
- Joanna Wyka,
- Marta Habanova,
- Malgorzata Jarossová
Organic food has become very popular among people, promoting the so-called healthy lifestyle. It is generally believed that it is safer and more valuable in terms of quality. Assessing the impact of organic food on human health is still not fully achieved definite answer about its beneficial effects. Several studies conducted in Poland and around the world have demonstrated that organic products in most cases contain more nutrients and bioactive compounds such as: phenolic compounds, B vitamins and vitamin C, sugars and minerals than conventional food production.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Organic foods –way to „healthy” diet?
- tradičné a regionálne potraviny na slovensku, 2016, Bratysława, Ekonomická Univerzita v Bratislave , 220 p., ISBN 978-80-225-4300-2
- Keywords in English
- organic foods, the consumer, diet
- https://docplayer.pl/57833955-Obchodna-fakulta-katedra-tovaroznalectva-a-kvality-tovaru.html Opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish; (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.